Saturday, March 17, 2012

Irish Magic

Who: Lenita Petrilla of Mercury Orchid
What: Handcrafted Jewelry
Where: Sligo, Ireland
Web: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MercuryOrchid
http://lenitapetrilla.blogspot.com/
Why: Truly cool stones like misty mossy Prehnite, dazzly Druzy Agate and stormy Labradorite drew my attention right off! These are truly mammoth pieces...rings that cover half your finger and bracelets that gird your wrist in heavy metal links. With titles like "The Soul Shield" and "The Magic Portal", these are power jewels at their best!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Etty Dickinson said...

Hi Lenita, you may remember me. I collected your beautiful designs when you were mainly working with brass and Czech art glass. I treasure my collection, and receive many compliments for your pieces. I see you're working mostly with silver now, but just wanted to say hi and thank you for your amazing jewellery. If you have any art nouveau pieces you' d like to sell, I am definitely interested!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home