Sunday, December 18, 2011

From Heart to Hand

Who: Susmitha Subbaraju, aka Veganosaurus
What: Handcrafted Jewelry, Art Beads, Miniature Sculptures
Where: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Web: http://www.etsy.com/shop/artbysusmitha
http://www.etsy.com/shop/veganosaurus
Why: Susmitha is a true artisan, heart and soul. She creates fun, whimsically spirited jewelry using copper, sterling silver, polymer clay, gemstones, crystals and lampwork glass beads, each piece instilled with her optimistic, meditative spirit. In addition to being an artist, she is a Reiki practitioner, Tarot reader and proud vegan (as evidenced by her nickname Veganosaurus!). She donates a portion of her proceeds each month to an animal charity and often donates pieces to charity fundraisers. Her joyous approach to life is evident in her own words...
"When I'm creating, I'm in bliss. I plunge my entire being into what I'm making and let the love flow through me to the work of art that is being formed."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home